Spirits and wine law. Geographical indications
We are specially qualified to handle the different legal issues that our clients in the wine industry and alcoholic beverages in general have, including geographical indications and the incorporation of new technologies in this ever-expanding challenging market.
We advise wineries and cellars, wholesalers and retailers and other businesses related to the wine industry in all their specific needs, including:
- Branding and trademark conflicts.
- Copyright issues in the design of labels and other elements, websites and advertising.
- Regulatory issues.
- Labor law related issues.
- Advice on and drafting of agreements and contracts.
- Creation of companies.
- Litigation related to agreements, trademarks, copyright, employment, real estate, businesses and other corporate disputes, negligence in service supply and other litigious matters that might arise.